Updates...

           Wow!! It has been a long time since I have written... First off, Sam and Boston no longer live with us, but Bailey has playdates a lot. Bailey has been having lots of fun with his Jolly Ball   



 

             I don't know why, but Bailey seems to love his kennel!

                                                    

          Awhile ago, we gave Bailey some of my dads shirts. When we gave them to him he was very happy. It is strange because he plays with them like they are normal toys, but he is so careful with the shirts. He won't let anyone steal them. If I were to pick them up he would want them back. I think he can smell dad in them. He cuddles with them a lot, I got this picture of him one night lying with it. 


             

             Of course, we had to give Bailey a birthday party. Sam, Boston, and Snoopy all came over for some yummy pup cakes:) 

        


        The rest are just some random pics of Bailey.

    

         I have made a Baileys Bandanas Email!!!! You can contact me at baileysbandanas18@gmail.com My sister and our friend Hannah just created a small business! She is selling handmade jewelry. She has put a lot of work into it so far, and you should go support her. You can find it on Instagram at dream.design.jewelry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Bandanas!!

A bit about me.

Big news at Baileys Bandanas